SolarMaster Insulated Flexible Solar Hoseare suitable for both residential and commercial solar heating applications.
SolarMaster Insulated Flexible Solar hose is a ﬂexible metal tube in austenitic stainless steel AISI 316L covered by high-temperature resistant EPDM insulation designed for connecting solar heating systems. It allows quick connection of the solar panel to the hot water storage tank, signiﬁcantly reducing installation time.These tubes are designed to minimize heat dispersion whilst being resistant to chemical agents, bird and rodent attacks and aggressive weather conditions.
• Suitable for use with all standard solar heating systems. • Quick to install, with no need for welding or other accessories for creating the end ﬁttings. • High-quality individual components. • Greater resistance due to the EPDM insulation and outer ﬁlm which guarantee maximum protection
against solar radiation and mechanical damge. • Flexible high-grade stainless steel tube 316L(or 304).Maximum pressure up to 18 bar
• Coil length is available in 10, 15,20,30 meters. Other length is available upon customer's reques
MAIN TECHNICAL DATA
• High-quality corrugated tube in austenitic stainless steel AISI 316L.
• Sensor cable coated in high-temperature resistant silicone rubber.
• Insulation in closed-cell EPDM (> 98%) with anti-UV ﬁlm and a high mechanical friction resistance.
• Does not contain: PVC, CFC, HCFC, Halogens, Asbestos, Bromine, Formaldehyde.
• High ﬁre resistance. Flame-retardant. Non-dripping: Class E - DIN EN 13501 / B2 DIN 4102 Teil1 (D).
• Acoustic absorption according to EN ISO 11654, Absorption Class D.
• Permeability μ ≥ 4500.
• Thermal resistance from -50°C to +150°C (+175°C for short periods).
• Thermal conductivity: λ0°C= 0.034 W/m.k, λ40°C = 0.039 W/m.k (ASTM C 177 JIS A1412-1989 DIN 52613)