SolarMaster SPP series of Pre-Heated Pressurized Solar Water Heater are suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
The design of the SPP Pre-Heated Pressurized Solar Water Heater is a culmination of nearly 15 years of feedback from installers and solar professionals all over the world and aims to meet their requirements with the following key features:
● Hot water goes out with high pressure
● Completely automatic operation
● The water can be heated rapidly
● Combined the heat exchanger into the Non-pressure system
● No risk for corrosion or scale deposit
● Economical compare with other pressurized system
● Gas or electrical boost options are available
● High wind load strength and High snow load strength
SPP system are available from 150-300L sizes and have a number of options depending on the local market requirements.
Peak Output *
*Calculated at midday (trans IAM = 1), G=1000W/m2, ∆T (tm-ta)=0, Location is in Jinxing, China
How It Works
Solar glass tubes absorb solar radiation and converts radiation to heat energy.
As to the thermosiphon principle, the hot water from the tubes goes into water tank, while the cold water from the tank goes down to the tubes.
The cold water goes into the copper coil inlet, be heated by the hot water of the inner tank, and go out from the outside of copper coil
People do not use the hot water directly from the water tank, they use the hot water from the inside of copper coil.