The SolarMaster on grid solar pv systems offer maximum reliability and energy density for both residential and commercial use.
A grid-connected solar power system is the most cost effective and simple type of solar power system. The main components of a grid connect system are solar panels and an inverter. Solar panels convert sunlight into DC electricity, and an inverter will turn DC electricity into usable AC electricity. A grid-connected solar power system will export excess solar power to the grid but maintain use of regular power from the grid at night (when panels are not producing power).
1. Reduced electricity bill
2. Protection against power price increases
3. Allows you to consume 100% renewable energy
4. No need for costly battery storage
HOW A ON GRID SOLAR PV SYSTEM WORKS
1. When sunlight hits solar photovoltaic (PV) panels, electricity (or solar energy) is produced.
2. The electricity runs from solar panels through an inverter. The inverter turns the power from direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC), providing solar electricity to power electronic appliances in the home or office.
3. As solar power is being produced during the day, and if appliances are in operation, solar power will run through a switchboard, thus powering appliances.
4. Any appliance that is AC powered can use solar powered electricity; lights, dishwashers, electric hot water cylinders, to name but a few.
5. If electrical appliances are switched off, or if excess solar power is being produced, the power gets sent to the grid and is measured by the meter box. Electricity retailers apply credits in exchange for energy produced. During the night, when solar power systems are not producing energy, power can be drawn from the grid. This can be paid for with credits earned
COMMERCIAL ON GRID SOLAR PV SYSTEM
Whether you are looking to reduce the power bill for your farm shed or you want to reduce carbon emissions for your office, solar power can provide a viable option for a variety of businesses that is not only sustainable, but also easy to maintain.
HOW COMMERCIAL ON GRID SYSTEM WORK
There isn’t a lot of difference in the way a
grid-connected solar power system operates when comparing to one used for a
. If you require power at the same time as when it is being produced (ie. during the day) it will serve your needs immediately. And if you don’t use the power produced, you will receive credits from your electricity retailer because you would be supplying that extra electricity to them (instead of using it).
Solar power can be used to power three-phase appliances. You can have three inverters, one connected to each phase, or a three-phase inverter.
Solar panels are mounted on the roof of a building or on a ground mount structure