As well as providing domestic solar hot water systems, SolarMaster offers hot water and solar systems solutions for large-scale and commercial heating applications.
For many businesses, heating water comprises a significant portion of their utility costs. Installing a commercial solar hot water system can efficiently reduce water heating costs by almost 50-90%, depending on weather conditions, location, and hot water usage patterns. Furthermore, solar hot water is a simple and cost-effective upgrade that businesses can make to protecting themselves against rising energy costs. Using solar energy for varied commercial applications is also one of the best ways to reduce your carbon footprint and play a significant role in sustainable development.
HOW IT WORKS
The commercial solar hot water systems are comprised of five main parts:
Solar Hot Water Collectors
Generally evacuated tube or flat plate collectors are used in absorbing solar energy directly to heat water for different commercial applications.
Circulation Water Pump
The hot water system uses a circulation pump to distribute water throughout the solar hot water system to achieve efficient heating as well as to store the water in an insulated tank for further use.
Back up Energy Source
During winter months and cloudy days, when sunlight isn’t abundant, this system uses a back up energy source, typically electric or gas boosters, to achieve optimum heating in a cost-effective and energy efficient manner. This ensures that hot water is available throughout the year for diverse applications.
A controller helps in monitoring and controlling the water temperature that can be used for different purposes.
For varied applications, it comes with insulated water storage tanks for efficient hot water storage for later use.
● One of the key advantages of solar hot water systems is cost savings. Rising energy costs for heating water and other commercial applications can take a toll on the finances of a business. Installing a commercial hot water system can reduce your water heating costs by 50-90%.
● The cost savings associated with using solar energy to heat water can be significant and businesses that purchase solar hot water systems are likely to experience significant savings over the life span of the system.
● Additionally, to make installing a commercial solar hot water system even more attractive to businesses, the local governments provide tax incentives for those who install solar systems.
● Another key advantage is that you can efficiently reduce the carbon footprint of your business and reduce your emissions of harmful greenhouse gasses that is associated with using fossil fuels. This facilitates “green planning” for business, which not only has environmental benefits, but also creates a positive brand image for your business.
COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
SolarMaster is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality, energy efficient commercial solar hot water systems to many different types of commercial establishments including apartment buildings, hotels and resorts, commercial office buildings, food processing plants, swimming pools and spa, wineries, and many others.
● Engineered specifically for your requirements
● Highly efficient use of available solar energy
● Low runnung cost
● Instantaneous hot water supply
● Total anti-freeze protection
● Scalable and expandable to meet demands of over 1,000L hot water/day
Looking for a high quality commercial solar hot water system? Contact us today.