SolarMaster SFC series of Flat Plate solar collectors
are suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
The design of the SNC solar collector is a culmination of nearly
15 years of feedback from installers and solar professionals all
over the world and aims to meet their requirements with the
following key features:
● High efficiency coating, laser welding and meander system
● Long service life due to weather-resistant construction
● High efficiency Germany Tinox energy AL solar absorber
● Simple and quick installation, suitable for all installation type
● Ultra lightweight top quality rock wool insulation
● UV stabilized components
● High tensile grade 6063-T5 black anodized aluminum body
● High wind load strength and High snow load strength
● High transparency solar glass
Peak Output *
1706 W / 5820 Btuh
Gross Dry Weight
*Calculated at midday (trans IAM = 1), G=1000W/m2, ∆T (tm-ta)=0, Location is in Jinxing, China
Materials & Specifications
Toughened glass (glazing) protects the absorber from the outside environment while allowing through >90% of sunlight.
A thin sheet of Aluminium is coated with a highly selective material that is extremely efficient at absorbing sunlight and converting it into usable heat. The aluminium sheet is ultrasonically welded to the copper riser pipes.
The insulation helps reduce heat loss from the sides and back of the collector. Made from ultra-light weight melamine foam this material is chosen to greatly reduce the weight of the collector.
An aluminium alloy sheet seals the back of the panel and adds to the rigidity of the collector.
Riser & Head Pipes
The header and riser pipes are brazed together to form a harp shaped heat exchanger that the solar system heat transfer fluid circulates through. The absorber sheet is ultrasonically welded to the riser pipes, thus transfers heat to the heat transfer fluid.
Extruded from high tensile 6063 aluminium alloy, the rails form the outer framework of the collector and are designed with wings for easy mounting frame attachment.